Keeping One Ambitious & Self Motivated - Ekipa Reinvented

edited January 31 in agile

Ekipa, a platform which taught me to become self motivated, self driven and take up challenges as it comes, and I feel my co-workers too feel the same way. We never wish to pull ourselves away from situations which are difficult to handle, rather find out the best way to get it done. From being an online marketplace of IT services to an agile consultancy, Ekipa’s journey is truly amazing and challenging.

Hugo Messer, our Founder, agile expert and who has got 10+ years of experience in managing scrum teams is the backbone of the innovative model introduced in Ekipa during the latter part of 2017. Yes, we got reinvented to a flat structure and we all welcomed the new chapter of Ekipa with much positive spirit.

Embrace Entrepreneurship

Bringing entrepreneurship spirit alive is the key idea behind the extreme step. Our aim is to co-work with our clients/customers to help them bring agility to their organisation.  

As Michael Kerr, an international business speaker, author and president of Humor at Work said; “It’s about seeing the big picture and thinking like an owner.” “It’s being agile, never resting on your laurels, shaking off the cloak of complacency and seeking out new opportunities. It’s about taking ownership and pride in your organization.”

Knowing the path we are moving, each and every co-worker seeks out new opportunities and make sure we don’t miss any to reach our goal. Being flat is interesting, we don’t have specific roles, it has now become fluid. We could add new roles which no other organisation might have